Friday, September 13, 2013


With cold and flu season just around the corner you want to try every precaution to prevent everyone living in your house from getting sick I was recently given the opportunity to review VitalOxide. This product is EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant cleaner 99.99% elimination of bacteria and viruses such as e-coli, salmonella, Listeria, H1N1, HIV, and Hepatitis B & C. This product is also great for removing mildew, mold, allergens and odors. I used this in my sink as it had an odor and it helped eliminate it also used to spray for dust mites and it seems to help with that also and finally I used on all my surfaces as my husband is sick and I do not want what he has. To learn more about this product go to I was going to say go to as that is there web page but it keeps redirecting you somewhere else. My favorite features of this product are how well it works, the protection from getting ill and environmentally friendly. Besides what I got to review they have Dust mite and Flea Control, Anti-Allergen Laundry Detergent, Anti-Allergen Pet Shampoo and so much more. You can use this in hospitals, nursing homes, jails and any business or resident to clean.

Disclaimer: I was in no way compensated for this review and this is solely my own opinion which may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment