I get asked all the time how do become a product reviewer and here is how I did it. This is my second full time job as it is a full time job to get free products to review.
1. Think of a blog name and pick something that no one else has for SEO reasons. You can use free Wordpress or Blogger to start until your blog grows enough to buy your own Host. A Domain name is fairly cheap around $12.99 a year.
2. Get a Facebook like’s page to promote your blog.
3. Get a Twitter Account
4. Review products at home to get a feel for how it goes
5. Write a Pitch Letter
6. Email companies
7. Join as many Blog Hops as you can to grow your blog
8. Get a Pinterest Acccount – I use my Pinterest to show my current giveaways as well as enter giveaways and other sites.
9. Get an Instagram Account
10. Get a You Tube account
11. Learn and read as much as you can.
12. Join Influenster, Purex Insider, Smiley 360, She Speaks, Vocal Point, Pinch Me, SITS Girls, Sverve where you can try products for free.
13. Start searching for Product Reviews and Giveaway Blogs for ideas to know who to pitch, if you look in the archives you can see who they first got to review for.
14. Ask questions to bloggers as all are more than happy to help out
15. Join Facebook Groups for bloggers.
16. Have Fun
17. Get a plan and calender to write them down on .