What You Will Need:
3 Green Popsicle Sticks
1 Purple Popsicle Stick
4" of Twine
Glittery Foam Star Stickers
1. Cut the green popsicle sticks into 6 pieces in ½", 1", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" and 3" lengths.
2. To cut the popsicle sticks, firmly cut into the popsicle stick on both sides of the popsicle stick a few times. Then bend it and it should cleanly snap apart where you scored it.
3. Add a generous glob of hot glue on the end of the purple popsicle stick, place both ends of the twine on top of the glue, then sandwich the ½" piece of green popsicle stick on top to hold the twine hanger in place.
4. Line up the remaining 5 green popsicle stick pieces evenly on the purple popsicle stick and glue them in place with hot glue.
5. Use hot glue to attach the sparkly foam sticker star.Decorate your tree with the glittery rhinestones