Halloween Knock Knock Joke Book For Kids by Riddles & Giggles. Trick or treat it’s a spook-tacular time of year because it’s Halloween! Inside you will find some fang-tastic knock-knock jokes that will crack you up and have you howling. Fun for everyone, this ultimate collection of Halloween knock-knock jokes is sure to have you, your friends, and your family rolling on the floor in snicker and giggles.
Inside you will find
· Over 200 jokes. Clean, fun Halloween-themed knock-knock jokes.
· Coloring pages. Over 80 pages of illustrated Halloween designs for kids to color in.
· Screen-Free. The ideal screen-free activity to keep kids entertained and engaged.
· Family Fun. Funny jokes for the whole family to enjoy. Perfect for a trick-or-treating gift, Halloween gathering, vacation, road trip or activity to get everyone in the spirit of Halloween.
· Easy to Read. A fun reading adventure, great for all grade levels up to tweens or teens.
Some include: knock knock. who’s there? Corpse I. Corpse I who? Of corpse I’ll go trick-or-treating!
Knock. Knock. Who’s there? Spook. Spook who? Don’t spook to me unless you have candy!
My Opinion: This is cute humor and lots of knock-knock jokes to entertain you and make you laugh even if they are dry humor jokes. Kids will love it as they can tell a joke to friends and family along with making up some of their own. This book also gives you tips.
See more at https://www.riddlesandgiggles.com
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.