Out now from Nickelodeon and Paramount Home Entertainment is Paw Patrol: The Movie. The PAW Patrol is on a roll…in their first big-screen adventure! When their rival, Humdinger, becomes Mayor of nearby Adventure City and starts wreaking havoc, Ryder and the heroic pups kick into high gear to face the most challenging mission of their PAW Patrol careers.
Along the way, the team finds help from a new ally, the savvy dachshund Liberty, and together the PAW Patrol fights to save the citizens of Adventure City! Can the PAW Patrol save the city before it's too late? After all, no city's too big, no pup's too small!
PAW PATROL: THE MOVIE Digital Bonus Content
· A Totally PAW-some Team— Join Chase on an off-leash adventure at the brand-new Adventure City headquarters and discover the pups' upgraded high-tech gadgets and vehicles!
· ACN: Adventure City News Reports with Marty Muckraker— Become a citizen of Adventure City as you watch the exciting news reports by the city's #1 news source, gossip columnist, and beat reporter all rolled into one…Marty Muckraker!
· PAW Patrol: The Movie Lyric Video (Reimagined Theme) – Whether you have four legs or two, howl along with the PAW Patrol gang in this fun and goofy lyric video! An all-new reimagined theme song! (English Only)
· PAW Patrol Bonus Episodes
o Pups and Katie Stop the Barking Kitty Crew!
o Pups vs. a Neon Humdinger
o Pups Stop an Xtreme Shark –Never-Before-Seen!
· Blaze and the Monster Machines Bonus Episode
o The Great Pizza Race—Never-Before-Seen!
PAW PATROL: THE MOVIE Blu-ray Bonus Content
· A Totally PAW-some Team
· ACN: Adventure City News Reports with Marty Muckraker
· PAW Patrol: The Movie Lyric Video (Reimagined Theme) – English Only
PAW PATROL: THE MOVIE DVD
The DVD includes the feature film in standard definition.
My Opinion: This is an awesome movie for kids with friends going on an adventure but at the same time learning teamwork, communication, and on a mission to save the city.
See more at https://www.pawpatrol.movie
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Post a Comment