Wonderful Halos mandarins are the perfect snack for the winter season to stay healthy from the cold & flu as this fruit has Vitamin C. Mother Nature’s perfect snack is sweet, juicy, seedless, and easy for little hands to peel. Even better, these li’l guys are absolutely, positively Non-GMO. So be sure to enjoy Halos when they’re in season. You can also make Snowman as you will see below and then at them or keep them as a snowman for a while.
Wonderful Halos Mandarin Craft | Holiday Snowman 2021
Created by Jodi Levine
● A recycled cardboard tube (from aluminum foil, plastic wrap, paper towels, or toilet paper)
● Black Paint Black paint
● Black heavy paper or card stock
● Round object to trace, 3” wide (such as a jar cap or the inside of a roll of masking tape)
● 3 Wonderful Halos mandarins
● 9 Cloves
● Small piece of carrot, cut into a small conical carrot shape
● Small clean twigs (or grape stems if you want to keep your snowman edible)
● Toothpicks or wooden skewers
● A thick piece of yarn or felt cut to 11”
1. Cut off a 1 ¼” piece of the cardboard tube and paint it black.
2. While drying, make the hat brim. Trace a circle, around 3” in diameter, and cut it out.
Use the cardboard tube to trace another circle in the center of
your large circle and cut it out to make a donut shape. Use the tube to trace
one more small circle for the hat top and cut it out. Glue the small circle to
the top of the painted tube piece and the donut
shape to the bottom.
3. Push in two cloves to make the eyes and four for the mouth. Use a toothpick to poke a hole where you want the nose to go and push in the small carrot.
4. Press three cloves in the second mandarin for buttons and push in twigs (or grape stems) for arms.
5. Stack the three mandarins together and pierce toothpicks or skewers in as needed to help them stand up.
6. Loosely tie the yarn or felt around the snowman’s neck to make a scarf. Place the hat on top. You can add a toothpick to the top of the head to help stabilize it.
Instead of cloves, you can use a black food coloring marker to draw the eyes,
NOTE: Make sure to remove all the toothpicks before eating!
See more at https://www.halosfun.com/halos-mandarins.html
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.