When you think of Grain Alcohol what do you think of? Everclear of course and this holiday season here are some great drink options to make for all those parties and get-togethers. One is
1. Combine tea bags, Everclear, and water in a sealable container.
2. Steep 2 hours.
3. Remove tea bags and add simple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
4. Bottle and enjoy.
1. Combine all ingredients except champagne in a pitcher or punch bowl.
2. Mix and chill in refrigerator 8 hours or more (overnight works best).
3. Just before serving, add chilled champagne and stir carefully.
4. Add ice, along with 10 lime wheels.
5. Serve in punch glasses, ice optional.
6. Garnish with a lime wheel (also optional).
To see more visit http://makeityourown.com for ages 21 and over.
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.