Egg roll wrappers
1 Pound Package of Smart Ground Mexican Crumbles
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Pico de gallo
Egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tbsp water)
1. Warm up the Smart Ground Mexican Crumbles then transfer to bowl or plate.
2. Lay 1 egg roll wrapper out flat, with a corner pointing toward you. Top with a line each of cheese, ground beef and pico de gallo in the center.
3. Using a pastry brush or finger, paint approximately an inch line along the half of the wrapper facing away from you (should be an upside-down "v" shape). Take the corner facing you and fold it in half, stopping short around 1 inch. (The upside-down "v" should still be exposed). Then fold in the other two corners and finish rolling wrapper like a burrito.
4. Heat oil on the stove until bubbling but not smoking -- around 350 degrees. Place each egg roll all the way in (flipping occasionally if needed) until all sides are golden brown.
5. Remove egg rolls from oil and place on a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
6. Serve with sour cream to dip. Enjoy!
See more at http://lightlife.com