There Family Night programs strive to encourage kids and parents to do things together, and reading together is an activity that is fun, but may also have a lasting impact on a child,” said Mike Griffith, Director of Marketing for Ovation Brands and Furr’s Fresh Buffet. “Are thrilled to offer a Family Night based on the popular Night Night book series and help families spend more special and memorable moments together.” Amy Parker is a successful author, who has sold more than 1 million copies of her books. Her Night Night series helps children prepare for a calming night of sleep. The series includes themes ranging from farm animals to moms and dads to trains.
"Tommy Nelson Publishing is delighted to be partnering with Ovation Brands for their fun Family Nights with our Night Night book series by Amy Parker", said Ann Janette Toth, Senior Marketing Director Children’s Books/Tommy Nelson. "We believe that reading to your children as part of the bedtime routine will instill a love of reading for a lifetime.” The Night Night Family Night promotion will feature different themes and activities every Thursday. Kids will enjoy Night Night-inspired fun with the following scheduled weekly themes.
● July 27 - Night Night, Farm
● August 3 - Night Night, Mommy
● August 10 – Night Night, World
● August 17 - Night Night, Train
● August 24 - Night Night, Daddy
● August 31 – Night Night, Pajamas In addition to making reading and family time fun, Family Night also serves up homestyle meals for kids and parents to enjoy together. Every Thursday from 4 p.m. - close, kids eat for just $1.99 with the purchase of a regular-priced adult or senior meal. Menus may vary. Age restrictions apply. For more information about Family Night, visit www.Ryans.com , www.HomeTownBuffet.com, www.CountryBuffet.com , www.OldCountryBuffet.com or www.Furrs.net.