Back to school is here and I want to tell you about a bookbag that lets you be you and let you be unique along with being creative. It is ChalkWild Erasable Backpack these come in the color black or blue and they are large sized and comes with eight non-toxic neon-colored chalk markers, padded shoulder strap, large inside zippered pocket for pens, phone, wallets and so much more. The sturdy 600D vinyl material in PVC plastic that is BPA free. To get an idea on the size of the bag is 18HX 13WX 5D inches. In the area you have to doodle on is 18” x 13”. I got the black erasable bookbag and the chalk markers.
5% of sales of this backpack is donated to Boys and Girls Club of Stanislaus is an after-school and summer youth enrichment organization that provides quality educational, leadership, and character building programs in positive settings for youth ages 6-18. Club membership is only $10 per child per year. That strive to be the premier youth service program in Stanislaus County.
They have partnered and collaborate with communities to provide a safe place for children during after school hours while providing literacy assistance and an opportunity to explore various areas of the arts, leadership, health, and wellness, and education. This is a place where great futures begin!
My Opinion: I really like this bookbag as it was to be very creative on what you want to draw and it will keep you busy if you are waiting for the school bus or on the school bus get to school or coming home just a great idea to remain calm and relaxed. I also like the cause that it goes for the Boys and Girls Club which helps many kids out.
To see more visit https://chalkwild.com
Hien’s & ChalkWild’s missions are:
1. To give kids the freedom to doodle to express themselves & their creativity.
2. To be creative, to be unique, to be THEMSELVES!
3. To make a statement with their cool doodle arts on their book bags. It’s their Badge of Cool!
4. Doodling is known to boost creativity & memory, which are the important ingredients for success.
5. To be charitable. As a member of Boys and Girls Club of Stanislaus, Hien also wanted to give back. He and his father agreed that they should invest 5% of sales into the Boys & Girls Club of Stanislaus where kids can be amazing and where great futures start.
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.