Action Camera SJ4K is designed for sport and has the latest 4K 30 FPS to record wonderful and clear videos at any time.
1. Built-in WiFi: The camera has a built-in WiFi range up to 10 meters that allow you to control the camera with your smartphone.
2. 4K 30fps Video Resolution: The camera adopts 4K 30fps video resolution and 170-degree super wide-angle 6g fisheye lens, SJ4K could capture more beautiful scenes.
3. 2.0-inch screen: The action camera has a 2.0-inch LCD HD screen that displays the camera’s settings and current shooting mode.
4. Waterproof to 30 meters: It’s waterproof to 30 meters so that you can record your diving or swimming adventures.
5. Multiple photo modes: This camcorder offers three photo modes: single shot, time-lapse, and burst shot.
6. 900mAh battery: Your power backup is increased with this model from SJCAM has a 900mAh battery that can record up to 2 hours of 4K video.
7. MicroSD card support: Supports microSD cards up to 128 GB.
8. Lightweight and Portable: It’s lightweight and portable, so you can take it wherever you go.
9. Affordable: This model is one of the most affordable action cameras starting from $66.99 apart from accessories.
10. Excellent Image Quality: SJ4K offers excellent image quality, thanks to its 4K video resolution and 170-degree wide-angle lens.
11. Anti-shaking: No camera shake with the smart motion detection; outstanding captures motion to ensure that your movie clips are precise and delicate, capturing exactly what you want without post-editing.
I found it easy to use and upload my videos to any social media channel. I did learn how to put the waterproof cover back on and take it off and also test to make sure it does not leak.
See more at https://sjcam.com
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.