Many thanks to Lifeway Christian Resources for providing a sample of the product for this review. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
Whatever you’re facing, the Bible has something to say. The NEW CSB Life Counsel Bible contains articles from leading biblical counselors that will give YOU the tools you need to take action and FIND HOPE through all of life’s storms. Featuring over 150 articles on topics related to marriage, parenting, relationships, mental health, and so many more- this Bible is like having a complete biblical counseling toolkit in one resource! The CSB Life Counsel Bible features the highly readable, highly reliable text of the Christian Standard Bible. The CSB captures the Bible’s original meaning without sacrificing clarity, making it easier to engage with Scripture’s life-transforming message and to share it with others.
• LIFE COUNSEL BIBLE PRODUCT FEATURES:
• More than 150 full-length articles from respected Christian counselors and scholars on topics like anxiety, depression, abuse, sexuality, marriage and divorce, parenting struggles, and finances (full list available at lifecounselbible.com)
• Callout quotes placed near each article provide truth, hope, and encouragement to apply to life
• Over 100-word studies focusing on keywords applicable to personal healing, growth, and counsel
• Book introductions including “Circumstances of Writing,” “Structure,” “Contribution to the Bible,” and a special “Truth for Healing” section with an overview of key truths related to healing from each book of the Bible
• Wide margins for note-taking and journaling
• Robust page-end cross-reference system with over 25,000 cross-references connecting Scripture from Genesis to Revelation
• Easy-to-read 9.5-point type size
• Presentation page for gift-giving this makes a great wedding/parenting gift!
See more at https://lifecounselbible.com
My Opinion: I have been going through a lot lately and I have had to look in this book for guidance I have also looked at different articles as I was curious about chronic pain, mental health, infertility, and more.