Through Tomoson I was recently able to review Vinyl Disorder nail decals which are silver Hologram in color in the shapes of Hearts and Stars which just enough to put on each finger without making any mistakes. If you are new to adding nail art to your fingers like me you may find this tasks a bit time consuming but here is how it is done. This is similar to what I have:
Adding beautiful lines always adds to a design, by using striping tape this can be achieved quickly and effectively, while adding fantastic color and vibrancy to your nails. Using laser strands adds a unique touch to your nails too, as they add something a little different creating many different effects and also come in many colors.
1. Paint your nails with 1-2 coats of nail polish and allow drying time.
2. While your polish is still wet, cut off the required amount of striping tape for your design or select desired amount of laser strands. (Do not stretch tape as it will cause it to curl and lift, just let it lay flat)
3. Lay tape or strand across your nail, extending past the base of the nail onto the finger, then cut of any excess.
4. At the front edge cut just short of the free edge of your nail, this will stop it lifting and peeling.
5. Repeat until your design is complete.
6. Seal your design with 1-2 coats of top coat and allow to completely dry.
To learn more visit http://www.vinyldisorder.com they have other items as well such as Wall Decals for any room including your Man Cave, Corn Hole Boards, Cups & Mugs and so much more.
My Opinion: I was disappointed with the selection sent thought they should of sent a few more varieties to see and try. They are easy to put on but i had a hard time sticking them i am not sure if it was the polish or if i applied it correctly.
Disclaimer: I was in no way compensated for this review and this is solely my own opinion which may differ from yours.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.