October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Sparkling Ice Pink Grapefruit is a zero calorie naturally flavored sparkling water that has a little pink ribbon displayed on the bottle all year long. Sparkling Ice does donate a minimum of $25,000 to research facilities nationwide to help find a cure.
Sparkling Ice Sip Pink for the Cure Cocktail
· 3 oz. Grapefruit Sparkling ICE
· 1 ½ oz. vodka
· 1 oz. lime juice
· Lime wedge
· Sliced fresh jalapeño
· Chili salt for rim of glass (Kosher salt mixed with chili powder)
1. Use a lime wedge to rub the entire rim of a chilled martini glass, and dip into chili salt mixture.
2. Combine vodka and jalapeno slices with ice in a shaker.
3. Strain and pour into the chilled martini glass.
4. Top with Grapefruit Sparkling ICE.
5. Garnish with a few Jalapeno slice.
Who will you be honoring this October that has battled or currently battling breast cancer?
Disclaimer: I was in no way compensated for this review and this is solely my own opinion which may differ from yours.