Out now on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-Ray, and DVD is Yesterday starring Himesh Patel (TV’s Damned), Lily James (Cinderella), Kate McKinnon (The Spy Who Dumped Me), and Ed Sheeran (singer). Jack Malik was just another struggling songwriter...but that was yesterday. After a mysterious blackout, Jack discovers he is the only person on earth who remembers The Beatles! As he rockets to fame by passing off the Fab Four’s songs as his own, Jack risks losing Ellie the one person who has loved him and believed in him from the start.
· Alternate Opening
· Alternate Ending
· Deleted Scenes
Corden & Roxanne – Includes deleted performance by Himesh Patel of “Something”
Late for School
Nutters Italian Ice Cream
Jack Calls Ellie
Hilary in the Mirror
Nick and Carol
· Gag Reel
· Live at Abbey Road Studios - Watch Himesh Patel perform "Yesterday", "I Want To Hold Your Hand", and "Let it Be" at Abbey Road Studios.
o "I Want To Hold Your Hand"
o "Let it Be"
· Ed Sheeran: From Stadium to Screen - Acting in his first major role, Ed Sheeran reflects on his experiences making the movie.
· Agent of Comedy: Kate McKinnon - Kate McKinnon shares how eager she was to play the role of "Debra Hammer" while the cast and crew reflect on the fun and energy that the queen of improvisational comedy brought to the set.
· A Talented Duo - Richard Curtis and Danny Boyle, two of the most successful British filmmakers, team up for the first time.
· Playing for Real - The re-interpreting of the Beatles songs was a huge undertaking for newcomer Himesh Patel. Learn how he spent months learning to play the songs perfectly as the production decided to take the more challenging route of recording the musical numbers live on set.
· Soul Mates - Beyond the music and the laughs, the film is, of course, a love story. This piece looks at the relationship between Jack & Ellie and the actors playing them.
· A Conversation with Richard & Ed - Long-term friends Richard Curtis and Ed Sheeran have a funny and informal chat about the making of YESTERDAY.
· Feature Commentary with Director Danny Boyle and Writer/Producer Richard Curtis
Yesterday will be available on 4K Ultra HD in a combo pack (4K Ultra HD+ Blu-ray™ + Digital). Bonus features on the 4K Ultra HD will all be delivered in stunning 4K resolution.
· 4K Ultra HD is the ultimate movie watching experience. 4K Ultra HD features the combination of 4K resolution for 4X sharper picture than HD, the color brilliance of High Dynamic Range (HDR) with immersive audio.
o Yesterday 4K Ultra HD is available with HDR10, providing premium HDR picture quality. HDR10+ transforms your movie-watching experience with incredible brightness and contrast for each scene, delivering brighter brights and deepest darks.
· Blu-ray™ delivers a pristine HD picture and theater-quality surround sound.
· Digital lets fans watch movies anywhere on their favorite devices. Users can instantly stream or download.
· MOVIES ANYWHERE is the digital app that simplifies and enhances the digital movie collection and viewing experience by allowing consumers to access their favorite digital movies in one place when purchased or redeemed through participating digital retailers. Consumers can also redeem digital copy codes found in eligible Blu-ray and DVD disc packages from participating studios and stream or download them through Movies Anywhere. MOVIES ANYWHERE is only available in the United States. For more information, visit https://moviesanywhere.com
My Opinion: This was interesting and you will be mesmerized by this film especially if you love the Beatles.
See more at https://www.uphe.com/movies/yesterday
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising