Just in time for Mother’s Day, I was sent Kidstir Mother’s Day Kit which includes:
· 4 tasty recipes: Fun Day Frittata, Rigatoni Pasta Pie, Fancy French Chicken, Chocolate Lava Love.
· Shopping list: A printed grocery list is included so you can shop for everything you need to get cooking when your box arrives. Grocery lists and dietary modifications are also available on our website.
· Cool tool: Super Spatula.
· Note: These recipes are also featured in our Learn to Cook series.
· Shipping: $4.99 USD/kit (US), $11.99 USD/kit (Canada), $9.99 USD/kit (UK) or $16.99 USD/kit (Australia).
· Delivery: 10-12 business days (US), or 12-15 business days (international).
· Limited inventory: Sibling tools not available for add-on.
My Opinion: All these dishes look amazing and kind of easy to do and I am looking forward to trying them out. Simple enough for kids and not complicated one bit to make with mom as a bonding time in the kitchen.
See more at https://kidstir.com
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.