GourmetGiftBaskets.com Chips n’ Queso is great to enjoy this July 4th as it has some great things inside and it is a completely customizable snack collection nestled inside a handcrafted round basket. Dip the grain-free nacho tortilla chips into the queso cheese. If they prefer a bit of heat, they can mix the jalapeño Monterey Jack cheese or a few drops of Siete hot sauce into the cheese dip.
Cool the palate down with one of the ice-cold Fire Starter hard ciders. Last, continue the hot and cool theme with key lime and sriracha cheese cookie straws. If they enjoy Mexican cuisine, they'll love this gift!
· Fire Starter Hard Cider by North Country - 12 oz. - 2 CANS
· Jalapeno Monterey Jack Cheese by Mountain View Farm - 6 oz.
· Queso Cheese by Mountain View Farms - 6 oz.
· Key Lime Straws by Mississippi Cheese Straw Factory - 1 oz.
· Sriracha Cheese Straws by Mississippi Cheese Straw Factory - 1 oz.
· Grain-Free Nacho Tortilla Chips by Siete - 4 oz.
· Traditional Hot Sauce by Siete - 5 oz.
· Round Basket - Resin Material - Small
My Opinion: This basket is so cute and can be used as a charcuterie board for all these yummy snacks. The Hard Cider is nice to unwind and relax drinking around a campfire, and watching a movie, with family and friends.
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.