The Travel Photography Book Step-by-Step Techniques To Capture Breathtaking Travel Photos Like The Pros by Scott Kelby from rockynook. If you’ve ever dreamed of making such incredible travel photos that when your friends and family see them they say, “Wait a minute, this is your photo!? You took this?” then you’re holding the right book.
Scott Kelby, award-winning travel photographer and author of the best-selling digital photography book in history, shares all his secrets and time-tested techniques as he discusses everything from his go-to essential travel gear, to camera settings, to how to research before your trip, to the travel photography techniques that will help you capture truly captivating images on your trip.
Among many other topics, you’ll learn:
• What makes a great travel photo (including what to shoot and what to skip).
• Which lenses and accessories will get you the best results (including when to use them and why).
• How to post-process your images in Lightroom or Photoshop to get incredible results.
• Tips for getting great portraits of the locals and even how to get them to pose for your shots.
• When it makes more sense to use your cell phone’s camera instead.
• Travel photo recipes that show you the ingredients for creating specific types of travel shots.
• How to compose your travel images, how to keep your gear safe when traveling, and a ton of killer tips to help you create better travel images, and make your entire trip that much more fun.
It’s all here Scott doesn’t hold anything back in this groundbreaking book that will help you make the type of travel images you’ve always dreamed of. There’s never been a travel photography book like it!
My Opinion: I love taking pictures and the love came when I was a teenager so I can record memories in print instead of just in my mind. I have my own style and this book has helped me learn new techniques that I did not think of before from the background, the local wear, buildings, different angles and so much more.
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.