This Mother’s Day paper mom with self-care from 826&Co. Breathe Again Shower Bath Bombs will encapsulate your senses and transform your shower into a sensory escape. Enter and breathe in as the menthol and essential oils fill the shower with therapeutic vapors to help release you from the distressing symptoms.
How to Use/Tips and Tricks
Do not use it in the bath. Your naughty bits will be very upset with you. Can be used to shower in a bath/tub combination. Just about 30 seconds prior to stepping in the shower, place 1 tab on the shower floor directly below the stream of water. It will begin to dissolve and release a clearing and centering aroma. Step in and enjoy a spa-like aromatherapy experience.
· Menthol: Promotes easier breathing, may temporarily relieve nasal congestion, coughs, headaches, sinus discomfort, and stabilize emotions.
·Basil: Reputed to stimulate, clarify, calm, uplift the mood, and calm a headache.
· Clove: May help manage anxious energy and enhance concentration.
Save My Soles Foot Jelly massage a generous amount into feet and ankles. Cocoon feet in saran wrap, cotton socks or both.
To maximize your results…
· Apply immediately after bath or shower to seal in moisture and provide better absorption.
· Apply at night, cover with saran wrap and cotton socks, and let it go to work while you sleep.
· Massage into tired calves and knees for the same cooling and anti-inflammatory benefits.
· For extra cooling, skip the socks, put your feet up, apply the cream, and allow your soles to rest completely uncovered. Airflow will amplify the cooling effect. Relax for 10-15 minutes and allow the cream to fully absorb. Consider covering it with cotton sock if you will be up and about.
· This jelly is very thick and the glycerin makes it a bit tacky. If using on your hands, apply when you can cover with cotton gloves. The glycerin that creates this sensation is the star ingredient that will soften and hydrate to reveal beautiful skin. It’s worth it!
· Glycerin: Excellent humectants that draw water from the atmosphere to the skin to offer ultimate hydration. This sticky goodness will help cool on contact and create beautifully hydrated-soft skin.
· Shea Butter: Has been shown to increase moisture retention by acting as a protective layer over the skin and preventing water loss on the first layer, as well as penetrating to enrich the other layers. It offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory characteristics.
· Menthol: Welcoming cooling sensation and calming aromatherapy.
· Wintergreen Essential Oil: A natural astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. Nourishes and soothes swollen, tired muscles and helps calm pain.
· Calendula Extract: Is reported to be a great addition to any leg and foot cream, especially those made for diabetes to help with water retention, reddening of the skin, varicose veins, and inflammation. Those properties may be further strengthened when combined with Horse Chestnut Extract. We have you covered Loves. It’s in there too!
My Opinion: I used a Breathe Again shower bomb as I have this stuffy nose and cold that has lingered now on day 12 and this helped open the air passage in my nose. Save My Soles helped relieve my feet from standing on them all day and smells good too.
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Post a Comment