Coming to DVD on January 12, 2021, from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment is Spongebob Squarepants: The Complete Twelfth Season with an MSRP of $13.99. Witness Gary try out a new pair of legs to keep up with SpongeBob and Plankton and practice ruling the world in SpongeBob’s aquarium.
Join Plankton as he creates clones of himself and Mr. Krabs, and follow Squidward as he tries out another line of work before SpongeBob and Patrick come to ruin it! Watch as the newly reformed “Clean Bubble” takes a job at the Krusty Krab, and Mrs. Puff, Karen, and Sandy take Pearl to a cabin in the kelp for a fun weekend.
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete Twelfth Season Episodes:
· FarmerBob / Gary & Spot
· The Nitwitting / The Ballad of Filthy Muck
· The Krusty Slammer / Pineapple RV
· Gary’s Got Legs / King Plankton
· Plankton’s Old Chum / Stormy Weather
· Swamp Mates / One Trick Sponge
· The Krusty Bucket / Squid’s on a Bus
· Sandy’s Nutty Nieces / Insecurity Guards
· Broken Alarm / Karen’s BabyDisc 2:
· Shell Games / Senior Discount
· Mind the Gap / Dirty Bubble Returns
· Jolly Lodgers / Biddy Sitting
· SpongeBob’s Big Birthday Blowout
· SpongeBob in RandomLand / SpongeBob’s Bad Habit
· Handemonium / Breakin’
· Boss for a Day / The Goofy Newbie
· The Ghost of Plankton / My Two Krabses
· Knock, Knock Who’s There? / Pat Hearts Squid
· Lighthouse Louie / Hiccup Plague
· A Cabin in the Kelp / The Hankering
· Who R Zoo?
· Plankton’s Intern / Patrick’s Tantrum
· BubbleBass’s Tab / Kooky Cooks
· Escape from Beneath Glove World
· Krusty Koncessionaires / Dream Hoppers
My Opinion: I like Spongebob Squarepants and I know lots of nieces and nephews that do as well. This is an awesome collection to watch whenever you want a laugh and a cartoon fix!
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.