The Casagrandes: The Complete First Season will be available on DVD from Paramount Home Entertainment and Nickelodeon Home Entertainment on February 2, 2021, for the suggested retail price of $13.99. This is a spin-off from the award-winning animated series The Loud House follows Ronnie Anne, a free-spirited and skateboard-loving 11-year-old who moves to the big city to live with her large and lovable Mexican-American family, the Casagrandes.
Featuring all 20 episodes from the critically acclaimed debut season, this DVD release sees Ronnie Anne adjust to big family life in the city as she pitches in at the family Mercado explores the neighborhood with her best friend Sid, and has fun with her abuelos, tíos, and primos.
· Going Overboard / Walk Don’t Run
· The Two of Clubs / Vacation Daze
· New Haunts / Croaked
· Snack Pact / The Horror-Scope
· Arr in the Family / Finders Weepers
· Stress Test / How to Train Your Carl
· Operation Dad
· Flee Market / Copy Can’t
· Away Game / Monster Cash
· Trend Game / This Bird Has Flown
· V.I.Peeved / Señor Class
· Fast Feud / Never Friending Story
· Grandparent Trap / Miss Step
· Slink or Swim / The Big Chill
· Karma Chameleon / Team Effort
· Guess Who’s Shopping for Dinner? / New Roomie
· Mexican Makeover / Uptown Funk
· Bo Bo Business / Blunder Party
· What’s Love Gato Do With It? / Dial M. for Mustard
My Opinion: This DVD teaches you about the Spanish culture and also the Spanish language which is interesting if you like learning new things not to mention some humor which can be helpful when you have a friend who is of Spanish descent.
See more at https://www.nick.com/shows/the-casagrandes
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Post a Comment