This Thanksgiving Butterball is going On Demand with turkey experts just a text away! Starting November 17 to the 24th butterball is taking their support to a new level, offering for the first time the ability to text cooking question to experts at the Butterball Turkey Line. With an overflow of information, technology and advice from social media foodies, holiday cooks need dependable support from knowledgeable experts who can instantly address their specific holiday cooking needs. Although the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line experts have heard every turkey question possible, experts are making it easier to get cooking help this Thanksgiving by offering the ability to text cooking questions for the first time. Additionally, new video tips will help with all your Thanksgiving needs.
· Week-long 24/7 Text Help: With nearly one in three first time cooks saying they’d text the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line for cooking help, it only makes sense that Talk-Line experts will expand their support by offering, for the first time, the ability to text in their cooking questions. Therefore, Butterball will offer 24/7 text help from Nov.17–24, with experts available to answer any cooking questions. The service will support consumers looking for how-to tips, cooking support and any other turkey needs consumers might have, at the click of a button. Text help will be available 24/7 by texting 844-877-3456.
· How-To Videos: The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line experts have been answering turkey questions for more than 30 years and have helped almost 50 million cooks. Now their expert knowledge is available at your fingertips day or night with fun and helpful video tips for those preparing holiday meals, available at Butterball.com or YouTube.
· Website and Mobile App: Whether you have years of experience or it’s your first time cooking the turkey, Butterball.com and Butterball Cookbook Plus App have all the answers for your needs. Between coupon savings, trusted recipes, how-to videos with step-by-step details and key tips for success, everything you need is easily accessible.
Expert Advice Anytime, Anywhere: The help doesn’t stop there. The Butterball Turkey Talk-Line has evolved how they help cooks and can provide expert advice anytime, anywhere.
· Facebook and Twitter: Help is available on the Butterball Facebook and Twitter pages with tips, special savings and more.
· Pinterest: Find Thanksgiving recipe inspiration for your holiday celebration on the Butterball Pinterest page.
· Instagram: Follow Butterball on Instagram to get a behind-the-scenes look, recipe development for our Thanksgiving meal and more.
· Live Chats: Engage with turkey experts through Live Chats on Butterball.com during November and December and receive real-time suggestions and advice.
· Email: Email Butterball using this form and receive helpful tips right to your inbox.
· 1-800-BUTTERBALL (1-800-288-8372): Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available this season starting Nov.1through Dec.24, 2016, to answer questions and assist all Thanksgiving cooks.
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
I would like to try shish cabobsReplyDelete
I would like to try barbecue chicken.ReplyDelete
I would like to try grilling a turkey infused with herbs.ReplyDelete
My friends husband cooks the best BBQ Chicken & Veggies with Pototoes, so I would want to try and cool that on the grill it's beyond DELICIOUS!ReplyDelete
Oh I would love to try their GRILLED SALSA TURKEY BURGERS! Oh that sounds so good!ReplyDelete
I want to grill steaks.ReplyDelete
I would like to try Sweet Onion Seasoned Frozen Turkey Burgers.ReplyDelete
I want to make the grilled turkey burgers. I love Butterball. The only turkey I have ever used for Thanksgiving.ReplyDelete