Save The Girls Vista Vail is a stunning line of purses that double as wallets. Simply remove the shoulder strap and toss it into your tote or handbag. The Vista Vail's beautiful tone-on-tone shading accentuates the embossed floral pattern, which creates a unique sculpted appearance. The interior, featuring both a well-organized wallet and touchscreen phone pocket, functions perfectly.
- Protective, see-through Touch Screen Phone Window allows you to make calls, answer texts, and peruse social media
- Holds up to (12) credit cards, has a window for ID, and an inner pocket for keys and other essentials
- Zippered change and cash pocket
- Compatible with Smartphones between 3.25" wide x 6.5" tall
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Exterior: 8’’ Width x 5.25’’ Height x 2.25’’ Depth
- Interior: 7.5’’ Width x 4.0’’ Height x 1.75’’ Depth
- The shoulder strap adjusts approximately from 33" up to 61"
My Opinion: I love this as I have a large purse I carry every day and to have something smaller to not hurt and carry I like the color of this and all I want to take out on the town to bars, clubs, walks, shopping is perfect.
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Post a Comment