Made in Los Angeles, CA is People’s Beef Jerky which has been around for over 85 years and is handcrafted with premium meats and made with a purpose. I was sent 8 bags of jerky which were
1. Old Fashioned Original (2.5 OZ Bag) = Zero Sugar, Zero Carbs
2. Old Fashioned Hot & Spicy (2.5 OZ Bag) = Zero Sugar, Zero Carbs
3. Carne Seca Limón (2.5 OZ Bag) = Zero Sugar, Zero Carbs
4. Carne Seca Limón con Chile (2.5 OZ Bag) = Zero Sugar Zero Carbs
5. Carne Seca Machaca Jerky Chew (2.5 OZ Bag) = Zero Sugar, Zero Carbs
6. Tasting Kitchen Sriracha (2.5 OZ Bag) = 1 g Sugar, 3 g Carbs
7. Tasting Kitchen Garlic Ginger (2.5 OZ Bag) = 4g Sugar, 5g Carbs
8. Tasting Kitchen Orange Honey Teriyaki (2.5 OZ Bag) = 10g Sugar, 12g Carbs
9. Tasting Kitchen Sweet Chili Habanero (2.5 OZ Bag) = 10g Sugar, 11g Carbs
All the jerky is made with whole cuts of USDA Beef, extra lean beef, all-natural, high in protein, gluten free, no additives, no preservatives, no MSG, Paleo Friendly and Keto Friendly.
My Opinion: I really liked the way this beef jerky was cooked it was better than some others I have had the flavors as very nice but wish they were all mild and no spice as I am one that does not like spice much anymore due to heartburn. I like the fact they are low in fat, carbs and will help anyone who is interested in losing weight.
To see more visit https://peopleschoicebeefjerky.com
Use code MISSYREV29 to save 15% on your next order.
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.