Sponsored By: Xcentz
Hosted By: Love, Mrs. Mommy
** 10 WINNERS **
Win your choice of a Xcentz iPhone Lightning Cable!
4 different colors (black, blue, red, and silver) to choose from!
EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT CODE:We're giving away 10 of these lightning cables, but if you'd rather buy one outright, we have an exclusive coupon code! When you buy the Xcentz iPhone Lightning Cable on Amazon, enter code XCENTZS71 (valid for all 4 colors) to drop the price to $9.99! Expires September 12.
- Apple MFi Certified: Each cable contains an authorization chip issued by Apple to ensure 100% compatibility with iPhone, iPad, iPod. Ensure complete safety and Last 2 YEARS longer than others.
- Incredibly Durable: Metal aluminum alloy connectors and bulletproof braided nylon to improve durability and reduce fraying. 10X stronger than others—can withstand over 30,000 bendings and holds up to 175 pounds (80KG).
- Premium Design: Designed in California, premium aluminum alloy makes this item look high end. The best option to purchasing more of these cables for yourself and as gifts.
- Lifetime: This cable is built to last so we provide lifetime. Contact us if anything we can do for you and we will reply with a satisfying solution within 24 hours.
- MFi certification ensures complete high speed charge and sync compatibility with iPhone X / XS / XR / XS Max / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / iPod
Open To US entries and must be 18+ to enter
Giveaway Dates ~ 8/1 9:00 AM EST through 9/1 11:59PM EST
Disclosure: Love, Mrs. Mommy, and all participating bloggers are not held responsible for sponsors who do not fulfill their prize obligations. This giveaway is in no way endorsed or sponsored by Facebook or any other social media site. The winners will be randomly drawn by Giveaway Tools and will be notified by email. Winners have 48 hours to reply before a replacement winner will be drawn. If you would like to participate in an event like this please contact LoveMrsMommy (at) gmail (dot) com.
Post a Comment