Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier Review & Giveaway
I recently received in the mail as part of a product review Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier. Do you have a stinky smelling fridge that every time you open it wonder what stinks so bad ? Do you want it to smell better? Then try this ! This Oransi Ionic Air Purifer is so small it takes up little or no space in your fridge. Below are the top ten reasons you need this :
1. Save money for starters: there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 45-90 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life.
2. Silent: no fans.
4. Effective in the removal of odors and bacteria to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and your food fresher.
5. Conveniently fits anywhere in your refrigerator.
6. Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design.
7. Easy operating instructions: Turn it on Freshen your refrigerator
8. Patented Piezo-electric technology: allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
9. Safety: The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
10. Operating costs: Ionic Fridge purifier average battery costs: $1/month.
I put this in my fridge and I just like it see the picture below :
See the light saying it is on and it is quite.
Check out the website at http://www.oransi.com
And purchase one today you won’t regret it!
Disclaimer: I was in no way compensated for this review and this is solely my own opinion which may differ from yours.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
hahah! kind of. Especially if I leave 1/2 an onion in there.ReplyDelete
Sometimes I doReplyDelete
Not right now, but it does need cleaned out!ReplyDelete
It gets stinky at times if I don't clean it out frequently.ReplyDelete