This is Element Truffles Original Classic Collection. Each bar is hand-crafted, with a beautiful artistic floral motif. This is our 70% dark collection made with fair-trade Ecuadorian cacao. They call it there "truffle" bar because of its melt-in-the-mouth texture. Sweetened with just honey and infused with ancient Ayurveda superfoods.
Their chocolates are raw and organic. They are free from dairy, refined sugar, soy, preservatives, gluten, palm oil, GMO and artificial anything. Made by meditators in micro-batches with high vibrational music playing in the background, as the chocolates are being made.
This pack contains a bar each of the following 6 signature flavors.
1. Ginger with Black Pepper- has a blend of spicy and warm notes of ginger and black pepper makes this the most unique flavor. Sesame seeds add a light crunch and a diminutive but unique nutty flavor profile. Infused with back pepper, garnished with roasted sesame seeds.
2. Rose with Cardamom - delicate floral notes with aphrodisiac overlay make this one of our most popular flavors. Infused with cardamom and garnished with sun-kissed rose petals.
3. Orange Quinoa with Turmeric-with the decadent overtone of orange and crunch of puffed quinoa, this is the chef's personal favorite.
4. Peppermint with Lavender - refreshing peppermint meets the soft floral notes of Lavender. It reminds us of the peppermint pattie. A must-have for any peppermint lover out there.
5. Sea Salt with Turmeric- sea salt from Cervia, a small town on Italy's Adriatic coast meets Turmeric from India.
6. Raspberry with Beetroot – the complementary combination of Cacao and Raspberry is an absolute treat for the taste buds. Infused with Beetroot and garnished with organic freeze-dried Raspberries.
They donate 25% of their profits to educating children in India.
My Opinion: I like the flavors and the dark chocolate is smooth and not too bitter.
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising
Post a Comment