National Ginger Ale Day is on March 13th, and I am celebrating with Reed’s –America’s #1 Ginger Brand! Reed’s REAL Ginger Ale is made with 2,000 mg of real ginger and nothing artificial. Available for purchase on Amazon in two crisp, clean, varieties Original & Zero-Sugar Reed’s Real Ginger Ale is perfect for enjoying on its own or to incorporate into a refreshing cocktail!
Reed’s Berry Ginger Sangria
· Sliced Lemons, oranges, strawberries and blueberries to taste
· 1 Bottle white wine of choice
· 2-4 Tablespoons sugar
· 2 Shots white rum
· 2 Cups Reed’s Real Ginger Ale
· Start with the freshly sliced lemons and oranges in a large pitcher
· Pour the bottle of wine into the pitcher
· Add in two to four tablespoons sugar, depending on how sweet you like your sangria
· Add two shots of white rum
· Muddle the fruit, rum, and wine with a big spoon
· Add two cups of Reed’s Real Ginger Ale
· Pour into a glass with ice, add in strawberries and blueberries, and enjoy!
Reed’s Watermelon Ginger Frozen Margarita
· 4 cups of cubed watermelon, frozen
· 3 ounces lime juice
· 3 ounces tequila
· 1 Can of Reed’s Real Zero Sugar Ginger Ale
· Lime slices, for garnish
· Ice (optional)
· In a blender, add watermelon, lime juice, tequila and half a can of ginger ale
· Blend until watermelon is incorporated
· Add remaining ginger beer and blend until smooth
· Pour and serve!
· Optional: garnish with a watermelon wedge
How do you like to enjoy your Reed’s Ginger Ale?