Super Bowl ready with Chop Box I was sent the Premium Chop Box Regular it costs $129.99. Fill your freezer with restaurant-quality meat with a bulk savings deal. This box includes all-natural premium cut steaks, Duroc breed pork, and Murray's antibiotic-free chicken; Approximately 11.6 pounds in total.
- 2x Filet Mignon, 6oz, All-Natural
- 1x New York Strip Steak, 12oz, All-Natural
- 1x Ribeye Steak Boneless, 12oz, All-Natural
- 2x 80/20 Ground Beef, 1lb
- 1x Steakhouse Burgers 8oz, 2 per pack
- 1x Duroc Pork Chops, Boneless, 8oz (2 per pack)
- 1x Duroc Pork Tenderloin, 1lb
- 1x Duroc Uncured Hardwood Smoked Bacon, 12oz
- 2x Murray's Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, 3x 6oz Breasts - 6 Breasts in Total
- 1x Murray's Chicken Bone-In Thighs, 12-16oz Pkg
My Opinion: With meat prices climbing this is perfect as for me and my family as it will last me a whole month if not longer as am a family of 2. The Filet Mignon is delicious. I cooked the pork without making it dry and it was so moist and tender like all the meat I got.
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Post a Comment