Out now on DVD from Nickelodeon/ Paramount Home Entertainment is Kamp Koral: Spongebob’s Under Years with an MSRP of $15.99. Kamp Koral is a sleepaway summer camp for the kids of Bikini Bottom.
It’s the perfect place for 10-year old SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy to make new friends, build underwater campfires, catch wild jellyfish, swim in Lake Yuckymuck, and drive their teenage camp counselor Squidward absolutely crazy! This volume contains the first 13 episodes of season one in a 2-disc set!
Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years episodes:
· The Jellyfish Kid
· Sugar Squeeze/Tag You’re It
· Quest for Tire/Cabin of Cusiosities
· In Search of Camp Noodist/Kitchen Sponge
· The Treasure of Kamp Koral/Camper Gary
· Midnight Snack Attack/Hot Pearl-tato
· What About Meep?/Hard Time Out
· Pat’s A Li’l Sinker/Camp SpongeBob
· Squisery/Game Night
· My Fair Nobby/Gimme a News Break
· Wise Kraken/Squash Swap
· The Ho! Ho! Horror!/Outhouse Outrage
· Are you Afraid of the Dork?
My Opinion: This is a great DVD for kids to learn about under the sea, friendships, having fun, camping and so much more.
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention them on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.